B-tiQ(비틱) : 아무리 자랑해도 차단당하지 않는 곳

This is a pair of basketball shoes that go from being sneaky inside to being sneaky outside, with three balls per generation

작성자 정보

본문

At first glance, you wouldn't think this pair of sneakers is a serious basketball shoe, more like a pair of trendy shoes. At first glance, it may seem like flower fist embroidered legs, but in fact, it is widely suitable for a wide range of people. This pair of shoes can be considered PUMA's basketball shoe revival. Although the signature three ball shoes have been released for four generations, I believe that the first generation is actually the most handsome in this series.

This time there is a gold event that must be won. The most handsome aspect of these shoes, in my opinion, is the design on the upper: the embroidery that echoes his rocket tattoo on the calf.

When it comes to who is both handsome and sassy when it comes to playing basketball nowadays, I think three ball: Lamelo Ball is definitely on the list.

After putting these shoes on, I have narrow, small, low waisted, flat feet. I wear shoes with a size of 45, which is about half the size. The shoe last should be at a normal height without pressing on the instep. If you have wide feet, you can buy them normally. If you, like me, have narrow feet, you can choose between half size or one size appropriately, so it depends on your own foot shape.

When worn statically, it presents a slight front low and back high center of gravity feeling, which is very comfortable. My friends around me say that when it comes to static wearing experience alone, the three ball generation can definitely be called the first tier.

I myself weigh 1.88170 meters and usually project a lot. In tonight's actual combat, my forefoot changed from a strong elastic to a slight soft elastic when landing. Moreover, the larger my weight, the thinner the insole is stepped on, making the sense of the field more prominent.

The back palm is very soft and durable, with a strong shock absorption effect. It does not shake the brain when landing because the outer TPU belongs to a semi open form, which not only provides protection but also provides an environment for material deformation. The clamping angle of the front palm is not strong, and https://glbian.com/prd/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=58011 the tightness and support on both sides of the middle section, as well as the rigidity of the heel and the protection of the ankle, are all comprehensive.

The only thing to pay attention to is the last shoelace hole on this shoe upper. If your ankle is very thick, don't wear it in, otherwise it may cause discomfort and the inner side won't fit against the arch. It's okay to wear it on flat feet.

Looking at the weight again, my size 45 is only around 485 grams, which is considered heavy in my plus size shoes, but it doesn't feel very heavy when actually running. The weight distribution is very reasonable, and it doesn't fall or break during the entire run. However, it can't be called ground hugging flight, it can only be said to have a smooth level of passing or above.

The full-length crystal sole with varied patterns is very beautiful and targeted in terms of grip. I think there shouldn't be any problem outdoors, so there's no need to worry about slipping.

To summarize, the three ball generation of this pair of Puma, with a starting price of 999, I think around 600 is a suitable purchase. This is an excellent pair of practical basketball shoes, especially for players who are both attractive inside and outside. Choosing him is definitely the right choice. If you play well, you will definitely be the most beautiful player in the game. Is it not good? That's the most beautiful and eye-catching bag

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0